One of the key strengths of the Admits system
is the diversity and flexibility of the system. As such, many aspects
of the system can be configured not only for various types of facilities,
but also for the diverse needs and operational methodologies of the various
departments and functions within a facility. As part of your training,
you will not only learn the What and How of Admits, but also spend time
reviewing the operations of your facility and we work with you on how
you will configure and use Admits, and actually begin the process of configuring
• Multiple Parks / Facilities administered
from one integrated module.
• A 4 level "Product Tree" structure to set-up an unlimited
number of Events and Products.
• An unlimited number of POS Buttons are programmable and
can have icons, images and sounds attached to them.
• Real-time monitoring of network wide system activities
including Login sessions, Sales statistics and Cash Drawer balances.
• Quickly invalidate a ticket or Pass, temporarily for a
defined time period, or permanently.
• Monitor and administer Time and Capacity controlled events
through a single screen.
• Operators are defined with unique ID’s, Password,
Security Profile and Operator Profile. All activities on the system are
logged against the Operator ID.
• Prompting for immediate Supervisor
authorizations of restricted activities.
• Sales Stations are defined with
unique ID’s and Profile. All activities on the system are logged
against the Station ID.
• WYSIWYG Ticket Designer allows you to create an unlimited
number of Ticket Layouts. Drag-and-drop fields onto the ticket design.
• Three levels of Taxation can be defined with Tax Exemption
status override capabilities at time of sale.
• Easily record date & time specific Weather data as
often as desired to allow for analysis against sales.
• An unlimited number of Payment Methods can be defined,
each with unique properties and behaviors.
• Every time a Return or Void is done to an existing transaction,
have a ticket receipt print for inclusion in the cash drawer.
• Product Templates to quickly replicate changes to groups