Store information and track sales and visit activity
about Members, Frequent Visitors, School or Corporate groups, Employees,
or any other patrons. If you use a third party Fundraising or Membership
application, patron data can be loaded into the Admits database using
the Import utility and the external ID number is stored to allow sales
and visit data to be related and reported.
• Unlimited number of user defined
patron types, address types and templates
• An unlimited number of Templates
are used to capture 40 additional pieces of user defined data.
• Wizard for fast adding of records
during the sales process.
• Fast lookup by numerous criteria
(including external ID number) displayed in user-defined columns for quick
confirmation and selection.
• Two-tiered structure allows for linking
of patron records. This could be Company & Employees, School &
Teachers or Family & Family Members.
• For Membership records, Start and
End dates can be used for Pass validation at access points.
• 10 Interest Codes, from an unlimited
list, can be stored with each patron record to assist with demographic
analysis and marketing programs.
• All historical sales activity and
every ticket or pass printed for the patron can be viewed.