The Admits Access Control system monitors admission,
access and usage at multiple control points. This process eliminates counterfeiting
and gives management an instantaneous count on attendance, geographical
distribution and movement. The most significant product feature is the
ability to offer pay-as-you-go or decrementing ticket systems. With this
process, the ticket buyer can purchase a ticket with a predetermined value.
As a guest enters an attraction or passes through a turnstile, they are
charged for usage.
• Laser Scanners or Proximity reader
(radio frequency) at each entry point read barcodes, magnetic strip or
• Communications between the entry points can be via direct
connect cable or wireless.
• Access Control equipment includes laser scanners or hand-held
radio frequency proximity readers that can be mounted to turnstiles or
barriers to control entry and exit.
• Multiple user defined access rules are unique by access
point and support all ticket and pass types.
• Report by area or the entire facility.
• Analyze date, time, location and rates of admissions or